Greater Columbus Convention Package
Located in the heart of Columbus’ bustling entertainment districts, the SMG-managed Greater Columbus Convention Center (GCCC) completed a $140-million renovation and expansion in July 2017.
With hotel-quality touches and lots of natural light, the 1.8-million-sq.-ft. facility features 373,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space, 75 meeting rooms (nine with outside windows), three ballrooms (totaling 114,000 sq. ft. of space), with Battelle Grand Ballroom being the largest in Ohio, 4,000 onsite parking spaces and two quick-service food and beverage areas, many featuring local purveyors.
Additional first-class offerings include:
- A freestanding nursing mother’s room.
- A hydroponic vertical Smartfarm that yields 5,000 pounds of produce per year for use in the facility, with unused items going to local charities. This is one of the GCCC’s many green initiatives.
- Smart City internet capable of hosting 20,000 simultaneous users in meeting rooms and exhibit halls. All public spaces and meeting rooms offer free Wi-Fi.
- More than 2,250 connected or adjacent hotel rooms, with a total of 4,250 downtown.
- An interactive, 14-foot LED sculpture titled “As We Are,” just one of the more than 150 pieces of local art on display. Learn more about the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority’s Art Collection here.
- A Guest Service Center offering a full-service business center, including copying and faxing, along with shipping and packaging services.
- An on-site Experience Columbus Visitor Center for destination information, trail passport redemptions and more.
Please visit columbusconventions.com for more in-depth information.
Hot Tip: Do more with your budget in Columbus thanks to free Wi-Fi at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.